Thursday, October 2, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya to all readers..hehe!

Thanks for dinner mizan...I'm still super duper full as I type up this post..thanks Mr Chef for the curry...LOL!

So sad though cos my kek lapis din get such a good reception from the guys compared to Deanne's chocolate.. -.-'' i chopped the nuts for the chocolate..HAHA! Ah...feel much better...and at least the guys finished the drinks I bought...haha!

speaking of kek lapis..so many diff colours...so colourful...










suddenly make me feel like eating kuih...

one of my favourite kuih...the one side pandan one side rice wan...so nice! *drool*


and this kuih also nice...dunno the name...so nice...*drool drool*


pandan cake!! *drool drool drool*


pandan chiffon cake..mm...so long din eat dy...*drool drool drool drool*


wah all pandan so far..cannot have all pandan la..later fat...so now sth totally different..PORTUGUESE EGG TART! From Macau...SO NICE! *drool drool drool drool drool*
My study table all wet dy...clothes also all wet...yuck..have to go shower...chao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home