Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yet Another Sunday...

Weekend pass by so fast..sunday afternoon dy...and I haven't started my assignment or done any reading for the assignment. The assignment is due tomorrow... -.-''' hope I can finish it tonight la..romesh if cannot finish I'm gonna kill u ya..u say very easy!!

No idea wad to cook anymore...gonna try new dish this week but cannot say wad it is first la..scared failure later..lol! Hot hot weather in Melbourne...last night first time ever no need use jacket in months! Last night weather was just nice la..today a bit too hot!

Oh happy birthday to Lee Ann...i think thats how u spell it...and i dun think u read my blog...lol! The cheesecake very nice...lol...too big though...omg...think I'm not gonna eat any cheesecake for a long long long long long time....

Hmm...wad else happened ar? Can't remember le...me so guai din go clubbing le...hehe...heard everyone got really drunk? Speaking of clubbing...biggest event of the year...AFTER EXAM PARTY!! 28th November...woohoo! Gonna be fun...everyone goin...me, praveen, romesh, kelvin pui and bong opening one bottle each...5 bottles!! Nice...everyone goin some more...sean first time since hush? Lol...can't wait can't wait...

Shit wad a long boring post...zzzzZZZZZzzzzzz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home