Saturday, November 1, 2008

Of Halloweens and Birthdays...

Happy belated birthday Ben! Before anyone say anything...I remembered!! Msged ben some more...took him half a day to reply... =___= Anyway see u soon in Melbourne...u coming over 15th right? Sry can't teman u too much...exam period...heh! I will see u on 19th la since i become more free then...



And happy halloween to everyone! Even though it is technically 1st November now...wow...November...my favourite month...when exams finish...holidays start...and we go home (normally...not this yr though). Nth special bout Halloween this yr except for the usual costumes along Swanston St and clubbing events which I dun go to anymore...

Speaking of clubbing, I'm surprised nobody went to Seven tonight...Trinity Ball After Party le...romesh wad happen? Lol! I memang not goin la..not my thing...but 28th night still on. Ended up playing winning at Verve till 1am...zai u damn lucky tonight...seriously...

It gets easier...slowly...very slowly...but i will not forget...ever...i dun want to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home