Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kuching

So far been back in Kuching for about 2 months dy...CNY is just around the corner..been busy cleaning my house everyday...throwing out so much stuff everyday...

Still can't think of any New Year's Resolution for 2009 because before this my resolution every year is to lose weight but I'm sure A LOT of ppl dun want me to lose anymore weight..hehe!

Hmm...apparently this is a good year for us dragons...nice..I hope it is true...cos my heart cannot take what I went through last year again...seriously...cannot...I will not make it this time if this year is as bad as last year..!!

Nth to blog about in Kuching le..leading a very simple life...lol..stress-free..mm...somehow I'm starting to miss Melbourne...


衛蘭 - 陰天假期


楊宗緯 - 洋葱

1 Comments:

Blogger Caranthir Narmolanya said...

"cos my heart cannot take what I went through last year again...seriously...cannot...I will not make it this time if this year is as bad as last year..!!"

Hey Rodmeister! No wonder you lost so much weight lah! But don't worry la, bad things can't last forever man! :D I'll know that you're happier when you gain some weight, SOME la,...

Go visiting during CNY?! :)

January 22, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home