Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HTC Touch Pro

Finally got my hands on this baby...mm...so nice..nice phone..HTC Touch Pro! Got from 3 today when I went to ask bout my cap cos I asked them to change last month but now new month and I'm still on the old cap.. -.-'' and they keep asking my to upgrade to new phone! And since I with 3 so long got loyalty points so managed to get this phone for $10 on $69 cap...instead of $22 on $69...still exp la i know...haha! But couldn't help it...








Nice right nice right...but le...still gonna use my N95 tomorrow cos I got no time to figure out how to use the phone...so much stuff inside...confusing...

Apartment guy din call me today so dunno if I got the apartment onot...hope he calls tomorrow or sth la...really hope I get the place..so lazy go find some other place dy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home