Sunday, November 2, 2008

Risk


Was just thinking how as someone studying actuarial science I learn to calculate risk and probability...and then I think bout how ppl say that sometimes we have to take risks in life to achieve something or to get what we want..


And then I think bout myself....how risk-averse I am...and how this time I actually put all the doubts and what ifs in my mind away and went all out to take chances...I took chances in everything...did things I never thought I would do...

And I got embarrassed by chance...it turned and walked away from me...I never got the chance I needed...and then risk came up from behind and gave me a huge kick in the ass...

Maybe this is a sign that I should stay risk-averse...maybe risk wants me to be afraid of it...maybe I shouldn't take risks anymore..

And then I remember wad ppl always say...some guys just have all the luck...so maybe I'm one of those guys who dun have any luck...does it really have to depend on luck? Aren't we supposed to fight for wad we want? Life is unfair...

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. ~Seneca


P.S. : Anyone who wanna leave some stupid comment...pls just stop reading my blog if u can't take all this. This is my blog...I can write wadever it is that I want to...u all dun know wad i went through or how I feel so u dun have the right to judge me or wad I write. Dun read if u dun want to...I dun care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home