Monday, March 2, 2009

Life of an Actuarial student


That's my timetable...got tuesdays off...and just found out today that the two lectures on fridays only on first week...so next week onwards friday only got one tute...no more lectures...and my contact hour drops from 14 hours to 12 hours....WOW! Never felt so free in my 3 yrs in melb so far...

Hmm...wad shud i do with my free time? Maybe can use the free time go visit dental students...HAHAHA...wake up visit their 8 am lecture everyday...healthy living...heh! Maybe can use extra free time to play more badminton...fit fit! LOL!!!

Eh che wee dun look down on me la..my resolution stays!! Heh...

Carol ngiao siao...I'm still full from lunch...omg.. =_="

1 Comments:

Blogger che wee said...

i choose to ignore the entire 2nd paragraph of this post

March 2, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home