Sunday, March 8, 2009

Moomba


As always...no pics...haha...not a big fan of taking pictures..
Anyway...can describe moomba with one of my favourite lines...MO QIN AR!!!!
Wasted all my money trying to win some soft toy for sis.. =_="
At least got to see fireworks...and got free donuts...and free hot dog...LOL!

Good thing bout the night : Ran out of money to take rides...

Bad thing bout the night : Ran out of money...

Lesson learned : Never bring money to any fun fair...

Update on resolution : So far so good...managed to resist the temptation of goin to back2skool party at seven...heard it was a wild night...lucky i din go...phew...lol! Hope i can follow my resolution whole year la..fingers crossed...

Got fluffy new slippers today thanks to sis...
from peter alexander...hehe...hope thats the end of my leg problem...

Need to go vic market soon...still dunno my menu for the week..haih...stress stress...

1 Comments:

Blogger sjane said...

moomba was fun!! stil cheat me say u going home after that! LIAR!!

March 8, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home