Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hong Kong

My wallpaper making me miss Hong Kong....maybe shud change the wallpaper...miss the roast goose so much..and yung kee...best roast goose...at central!! Mm....

Today made my best chicken curry so far in my 3 years in Melbourne...haha...

Apartment manager still havent contact me bout my application...say that the landlord is overseas and never reply him so cannot give me an answer till he gets in touch with the landlord...haih..so scared later other ppl apply then lose out...so lazy find another place to rent dy...this one so nice..wooden floors wor...@_@!!!

Luckily tonight i din go for contact night aka event to meet reps from Actuarial companies...night turned out much much better after all at exactly 8:22 pm... :) :) :) Today is a good day...

Zai zai...rematch! Heh..

Magic word : Grilled chicken... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home