Sunday, November 9, 2008

=__="

Aiks!!! Why my pics all upside down..omg...stupid N95...take lousy pics..mm..

Anyway, should be studying...but...instead...went to city...

Meet up with carol ngiao siao after so long din see her..haha! And ate nice sushi today...mm...very very nice...Kenzan GPO....gonna go there more often now..very very good sushi...really really good...

Wanna try Ramen-ya also....the ramen there looks so nice...right beside Kenzan...dilemma dilemma...

...and got my self this...


Breville Sandwich Maker...for the exams..lol! Sandwich gonna be my best fren the next 3 weeks...

and bought this also...


My G-Star blazer...wanted to buy it for long long long long long time for my new fashion style...LOL...but too exp...today went Myer basement see got discount...not that exp anymore..so buy lo..plus exchange rate drop...mm...so ya..buy buy buy..!!

Nice right nice right? Hehe...

K now I'll be a very good boy and study really really hard...must...pass...everything...

I can do it!!! RROOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home