Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Confessions


Just watched Confessions of a Shopaholic starring Isla Fisher...and the show is not that good...like seriously not that good...very very very very very boring and draggy...or maybe its just because I only had around 2 hours of sleep today and average about 4-5 hours on other days...with no rest in between...

Been so busy recently...busy applying for jobs everywhere so I know that I will have a job next year when I graduate. Have applied to quite a few companies and hopefully things will turn out good...


Also busy doin my IELTS application...have to take IELTS test to apply for permanent residency at the end of the year...too bad my previous IELTS test results expired already...if not life would be so much easier now...why why why need to do so many things!!!


I need to rest...really in need of rest..but then cannot le..later need to buy two tubs of Freddo ice-cream and finish the whole thing off straight away...pls faster go sleep so I can sleep also..LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home