Thursday, October 16, 2008

I got it!!

Finally...got the apartment!! Woohoo!! No need spend time finding another apartment anymore...yes!! Floorplan of apartment..so nice...@_@...can't wait to move in... *drool drool*

For the architects to calculate...quite big right? For a 2 bed 2 bath...hehe...

Hmm...mizan wad picnic thing tomoro at trinity? Anyway, calling Kelvin Pui to participate in this picnic thing also..special invitation from me..HAHA! Why always accidentally bump into u ar..omg..so funny la...especially ur shocked face..LOL!

I'm getting used to my HTC Touch Pro...so nice to use now..so much nicer than my N95 ever was...mm...3 phones with 2 SIM...that can only mean one thing...one phone left there to collect dust... =___=

This week record week for me...all time high...out of 13 classes...skipped 10 classes...i'm gonna gg for exams...die...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home