Sunday, October 19, 2008

Julie's!!!


Julie's Peanut Butter Sandwich!!! My favourite biscuits in the whole wide world...so nice...two biscuit and kiap peanut butter in between..@_@ so nice so nice...bought it today from Laguna...only AUD5 and inside got 15 packets...and one packet got 4 so got 60 biscuits..mm...*happy happy* but then at end of day only left 5 packet...everyone else also like this biscuit..haha! So went to buy another pack from Laguna..woohoo! Nice nice...




Also bought some Dragon Pearl Biscuit (Long Zhu Bing)...always eat in Kucing wan...some biscuit soft soft then inside got the yellow yellow butter stuff...inside gu yu bao (butter bun) wan...so nice!!! Next time u all see me gonna be fat fat dy...lol! Die la die la..

Oh and today Sichuan dinner nice...hmm...wads dis bout me being her grandson? She friendly to all the customers la...not just me...ee! Cumin cumin cumin...

I miss pandan cake...

And laksa...

Kueh Chap...

Gubak mee...

Exams soon...i dunno wad to do...gonna perform my houdini soon...nobody will be able to find me anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home